Moscow, Russia - February 11, 2019. Sberbank announces the agenda of its Supervisory Board meeting, which will be held on February 12.
Agenda for the meeting of the Supervisory Board:
1. On the concept of Sberbank corporate culture and HR brand development.
2. On the implementation progress of the investment program to develop the digital business of Sberbank.
3. On the report on KPI delivery in dynamics of lending to small and medium enterprises - "Volume of the Portfolio of Loans to Small and Medium Enterprises".
4. On the status of corporate and investment banking development projects at Sberbank.
5. On results of inspections carried out by the Internal Audit Service of Sberbank in 2018.
|ISIN:||US80585Y3080, RU0009029540, RU0009029557, US80585Y4070|
|OAM Categories:||2.2. Inside information|
|EQS News ID:||774635|
|End of Announcement||EQS News Service|